Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting access - Virgin Pulse

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I limit which data is linked with Virgin Pulse. Not sure I want to give them carte blanch access.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @JagZone, I saw you are new around, so let me start by giving you a warm welcome top our Fitbit Community!

Virgin Pulse doesn't figure among the officially supported apps, but there are tons of apps that can connect with Fitbit which not necessarily are listed. So if this works as the one we have as supported, you can restrict the access when you link your accounts.

For purpose of this example I have used another app, but you should be able to see the following screen when you enable the integration with third party services.

Access.png

Depending of which information has access Virgin Pulse, you can check the data you want to grant access to this third party service. In order to see this, you need to revoke the whole access of Virgin Pulse from your Application settings using your online Dashboard and re-link your accounts one more time, but this time you should be able to see a similar screen as the one depicted in my example.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes