Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run isn't syncing to Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My run is not crossing over to Strava...

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Trichrun! Remember that only exercises with GPS data recorded with Fitbit will be sent to Strava and heart rate data will be included when it's available. If you have any exercise that doesn't include GPS data won't be synced to Strava. 

If your exercise has GPS data but isn't syncing, please revoke access to the Strava and set it up again: 

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts

Hope this helps! 

P.S. I've moved your post to this board, because it's more related to the topic. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @Trichrun! Remember that only exercises with GPS data recorded with Fitbit will be sent to Strava and heart rate data will be included when it's available. If you have any exercise that doesn't include GPS data won't be synced to Strava. 

If your exercise has GPS data but isn't syncing, please revoke access to the Strava and set it up again: 

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app
  6. Go to https://strava.fitbit.com/ and click "Connect" and follow the rest of the prompts to finish reconnecting your Fitbit and Strava accounts

Hope this helps! 

P.S. I've moved your post to this board, because it's more related to the topic. 

Best Answer

I’ve taken all of these steps with no results.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Trichrun! I appreciate the troubleshoot that you've performed. This was a bug but it was resolved on the next day that you posted, you may want to check the main thread for more updates and for the official response. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working better, thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes