Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RunKeeper won't sync with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have connected runkeeper to my charge 4, but after my run activity it will not sync to runkeeper.  When I go to runkeeper under "Apps, Services and devices" it says "Fitbit connected". What am I doing wrong?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

How long has this been going on? It's possible that your data is stuck in a queue at Runkeeper. I would ask over there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to connect for the first time yesterday. I did find a way to work around the issue. It works if I disconnect FitBit in Runkeeper under Apps, services and devices and then connect again. Maybe that is the only solution, but a bit strange....

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @lottasunden and @SunsetRunner, thanks for the input.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 4 board to the Third-Party Integrations board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about RunKeeper.

Now about your issue, thanks for troubleshooting it. It's great to hear that it is now working properly. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up!

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've experienced this as well.  It seems that your runs won't go from Fitbit to RunKeeper automatically.  The only way to get it to work is to disconnect and reconnect every time.

Best Answer

Exactly! I do the same - disconnect and connect every time. 

Best Answer

I doesn't work well.

It stops syncing the activities to Runkeeper. So I have to disconnect and reconnect Fitbit and Runkeeper every few days to push the activities to runkeeper. It works okay for Strava though.

Can you please confirm this is not a Fitbit issue, so I can bug Runkeeper folks?

Best Answer
0 Votes