Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper and Fitbit not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Runkeeper app synced easily with Charge 2. Now that I have Charge 3 I have  to log workouts in both places even though it shows that the two are linked. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome on board @Peacedweller7, it's nice to see you here! Actually, your Fitbit will only sync steps, calories, sleep and weight over the RunKeeper app. Take a look at this very helpful thread posted by @AndrewFitbit with more info about it. 

Please keep in mind that this is a one-way integration, meaning your Fitbit data syncs to Runkeeper but not vice versa. If you run or jog without your Fitbit tracker on, it will not be automatically recorded on your Fitbit profile. Since you're using a different tracker instead of a Fitbit device to keep record of your runs transferring over to RunKeeper, you can manually log your RunKeeper stats on the Log section of your Fitbit account.

Since this feature isn't available yet I encourage you to add your votes and comments in the Feature Suggestion "Runkeeper / Fitbit link". This board is constantly being reviewed by our devs and engineers for improvements and enhancements. 

I also recommend revoking access and then re-linking Fitbit and Runkeeper. You can take a look at: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations as there are ore chances to get related replies here. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you for the feedback. Iwill try to relink! 

Best Answer
0 Votes