Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper only syncs once

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am tracking runs with my Fitbit Charge 2 and would like them to sync in Runkeeper, but the only way I can get them to sync is to disconnect and reconnect my Fitbit in Runkeeper each time. It will then sync my last run, but won’t do it the next time. Not sure if this is a Fitbit or Runkeeper issue. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Acerpgh since you have tried removing the runkeeper connection and re linking, this is the only options we can suggest, the next step is to contact runkeeper.

Best Answer

I have the same issue. If the data is one directional only from Fitbit to Runkeeper, is the issue not with Fitbit?

I used to sync RK to Fitbit by using MyFitnessPal as the middle man but I've been having trouble recently with RK stopping if I use my phone mid-run so now I record on Fitbit Versa and sync with RK and now I have this issue of having to disconnect and reconnect the link every time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to know it isn't just me. I think it is definitely possible the problem could be on either side, but makes sense that it is more likely a RK issue. I do have an open support thread with them; maybe it would help if you did the same? I can post an update if I find out anything new.

Best Answer

Will do. I was annoyed with RK as it was with the activity stopping midway through, thought I had it solved by changing the sync method!! Is the link for logging an issue with RK support on their website?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you have to create an account on https://support.runkeeper.com/, but you could try just emailing support@runkeeper.com and it might create an issue automatically. All the follow-up on mine is just through that email.

Best Answer
0 Votes