Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper syncing with wrong data.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there.  My runkeeper stopped syncing with Fitbit, so I did what was advised deleting the connections and then reconnecting several times. The data is now coming over but not even close to accurate. My 2.29 mile run that was 10:40 in Fitbit, shows in Runkeeper now as 2.29 miles 177 hours 34 min 44 seconds for average pace and 406 hours 56 minutes and 40 seconds.   My last 3 runs tracked in FITBIT came over to runkeeper completely off like above.  Any suggestions?  Is this a known issue since last update?  Any help greatly appreciated!

~Todd

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I've seen the same happening with my girlfriend's new Versa 2 and her accounts, so investigated my account and it's stopped syncing too. New bug introduced?

Best Answer

I am also having this issue, including that I have to regularly disconnect and reconnect.

At least, in RunKeeper, I can change the duration to the correct duration. Also, I noticed, my weight is NOT transferring over. I have to set that manually on RunKeeper separate from FitBit.

I suspect this all started happening with the update to the FitBit app on my phone, but it also coincides with iOS 13.

Any update will be appreciated.

Best Answer

Thanks much for your feedback.  I have an android so I am assuming this is a FITBIT issue since the last update.  I haven't hear anything back from FITBIT tech support so hopefully they will address it soon.  Considering maybe switching to GARMIN which now syncs with RUNKEEPER as well....

Best Answer

I don't believe it's a Fitbit problem.  I have Runkeeper checking into it as it started happening with mine after their latest app update (I have an Android).  I also use Strava and Endomondo and have no issues with the way info transfers to their sites.  I believe it is a location issue because when you edit the TCX files in Runkeeper they are showing the activity starting 6+ hours different.  The split times and GPS maps are accurate so it has to be a timing issue.

Best Answer

Runkeeper responded to my inquiry yesterday.  They say it is a known issue and that they will work towards a fix once it becomes prioritized.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There has been a hotfix done for Runkeeper and syncing Fitbit data.  Need to update the Runkeeper app, unlink then relink to Fitbit.  So far it is syncing activities but is not transferring data from the Aria scale.

Best Answer

Thanks so much for your info.!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue and it started when I got my new Versa 2...but I also updated my iPhone at the same time...so could be either for me.  It is adding time which is making the pace transfer inaccurately. For example, it added 2 minutes today, but kept my distance the same, which made my pace off by 30 seconds. 

Best Answer
0 Votes