Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runkeeper

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use Runkeeper to run. From what I have seen, I need to run with Sense and my iphone.

Is it possible to have the runkeeper app in the sense ?

IS there any other app that can provide me with running instructions ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Your Sense has an inbuilt GPS so does not require the phone when running.

If you choose Exercise - Run, there are options you can set on the watch.

The route and details of the run appear in the Fitbit app when the watch is synced after the run, if you didn't take it with you.

May be you don't need a separate app anymore.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ I think he would want to be able to sync runs into Runkeeper. I believe Runkeeper gives a better analysis of runs than Fitbit (Fitbit sports analysis support is rather poor) 🙂

@gnava I know nothing about the app for Sense but you may export your runs as TCX from the Fitbit Dashboard and then the Runkeeper allows you to import TCX files manually. 

https://runkeeper.com/cms/rkrunner-guide/use-the-app/easily-import-your-data-into-runkeeper/

This way you can use only your watch during the run. Not the best solution but will work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @gnava Welcome to the Community Forums! @Guy_ @t.parker Thanks for the input! 

@gnava You can't have the Runkeeper app on the Sense itself but take into consideration that you can connect it with your Fitbit account to track your workouts in 1 place. For more information, I recommend taking a look at this link: 

How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Keep me posted. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes