Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should workouts sync to Trainerize app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my fitbit synced to my trainerize app but my workouts don't sync from fitbit to it. My steps and sleep does but not workouts? Any help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Abyrne A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I moved your post to this board in an effort to keep the forums organized. 

When using Trainerize with Fitbit, it will share your nutrition info and health stats. Key data like heart rate, weight and food automatically sync from your Fitbit account to your trainer's dashboard so they can see your progress and keep you accountable. Learn more about this integration by checking this article.

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Abyrne A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I moved your post to this board in an effort to keep the forums organized. 

When using Trainerize with Fitbit, it will share your nutrition info and health stats. Key data like heart rate, weight and food automatically sync from your Fitbit account to your trainer's dashboard so they can see your progress and keep you accountable. Learn more about this integration by checking this article.

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer