Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sparkpeople and fitbit not showing carbohydrates and fat

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When Sparkpeople and Fitbit sync, it copies over what I ate and only the calories and not the carbohydrates and fat? This really throws off my diet for the day, not really knowing where I am at on my ratios.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @sheve20, nice to see you've joined the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering where are you logging your food and where is not showing the macronutrients?

If you want to see this details in your Fitbit Dashboard note that Macronutrients do not work if the entry is coming from a third party app. In order to see these details the food entry has to be directly in your Fitbit account.

Hope this information and let me know more details if the issue persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also a SparkPeople member.  Not everything logged in SparkPeople transfers over to FitBit and vice-versa.

Also, SparkPeople does allow a section to add notes (how you were feeling when you exercised, for instance in their Nutrition Section) ~ or ~ challenges during exercise.  WHY in this age of computers/technology, can't FitBit seem to add a 'notes' section.  Anyone looking back at their food tracking and/or workouts can see any notes that were put in for either exercise/nutrition 'out of the norm' for any given day.  I've suggested this on another Community Group and it had such GREAT support from many in the Community - yet, the suggestion goes unanswered/unaddressed by the powers that be at FitBit.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @hicim705, thanks for your inquiry about the information shared from Sparkpeople, and regarding the Add Note feature. 

As you previously mentioned, not all the information is shared between Fitbit and Sparkpeople, you can find the details of the integration here: 

spark.PNG

Regarding the option to add notes, thanks for the feedback you've provided. I would recommend that you vote for this idea about the ability to edit activities entries and that you add your comments as well. If your idea if different than the one I mentioned, I can also post it as a separate idea here

I hope this helps. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes