Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify/WhatsApp is compatible with Galaxy 7 edge?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot seem to control Spotify with my fitbit blaze. I have a Samsung 7 edge. I would also like to know if I can get notifications from WhatsApp on my fitbit. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Chucklevis1on, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! About the music control make sure your tracker has enable this option.

If you have a compatible Android or Windows 10 mobile device:

1. On your Fitbit Blaze:
    1. Swipe to Settings.
    2. Scroll to Bluetooth Classic.
    3. Tap the Bluetooth Classic option until the setting is Pair.
  2. On your mobile device:
    1. Navigate to the Bluetooth Setting screen where paired devices are listed. Your mobile device should be scanning for devices.
    2. When “Blaze Classic” is shown as an available device, select it.
    3. Wait for a message displaying a six-digit number.
  3. Perform the following two steps in close succession:
    1. When the same six-digit number appears on your Blaze, tap “Yes” on your tracker.
    2. On your mobile device, select Pair.

If this is not working and you were previously able to control music but now see "Not connected" or "Connecting..." on your Blaze, test whether you're able to control music after trying each of these tips:

• On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure to select Blaze (iOS users) or Blaze (Classic) (Android and Windows users). If you no longer see your tracker on the list, you need to set it up music control again.
  • Confirm that your mobile device is within about 20 feet of your Blaze.
  • In the settings on your Blaze, confirm that Bluetooth Classic is set to "Pair."
  • Try switching Bluetooth Classic from "Pair" to something else and then back to "Pair."
  • Restart your mobile device.

Blaze occasionally doesn't appear right away on your list of Bluetooth devices. If you aren't seeing your Blaze, try these troubleshooting steps:

1. On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. In the list of devices, find your tracker.
  3. Tap the icon next to the tracker name and then tap Forget this Device.
  4. Restart your mobile device.
  5. Try setting up music control again.

To enable notification if you are on Android yes you can use this feature. Follow the steps from this post for more details.

Hope this help and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes