Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not syncing to my Virgin Pulse App.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I set up my Virgin Pulse App, I chose to connect my Alta (which was one of the device options). It says that it is connected, but it is not syncing consistently. I've tried disconnecting it and then reconnecting, but that did not help. I've logged out of both Apps & logged back in, no change, etc.

When I checked the compatibility devices on my Fitbit App., I noticed that Virgin Pulse is not on the list. Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks, Gloria 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Gfitness, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! Many of the third party integrations are not developed by us and we don't have the control over the data is shared or how it will be interpreted by these services.

The recommendation I can give is to revoke the access from Virgin Pulse on your Applications Settings right on your Online Dashboard. Once you have removed the integration try to reconnect your services one more time.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm having the same problem: my pulse app isn't syncing with my fitbit app. And "virgin pulse" is not showing up in my fitbit account under "approved applications to interact with fitbit"? Have you resolved your issue? 

@Gfitness wrote:

When I set up my Virgin Pulse App, I chose to connect my Alta (which was one of the device options). It says that it is connected, but it is not syncing consistently. I've tried disconnecting it and then reconnecting, but that did not help. I've logged out of both Apps & logged back in, no change, etc.

When I checked the compatibility devices on my Fitbit App., I noticed that Virgin Pulse is not on the list. Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks, Gloria 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes