Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge and activity points for Weight Watchers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have used the Surge for 2 exercise classes. I use the watch to to start and stop the exercise. The exercise log intermititently shows up on my application (it will be there, disappear, and reappear seemingly at random). The app is linked to my Weight Watchers account and I was credited with 2 points for 58 minute and 42 minutes of activity respectively. I get that I may have over estimated my excertion level previously (with the flex) but I don't think that the points are being accurately calculated. I get 3 points for a slow 30 minute walk that I don't use the surge to input.  How do I fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@ValerieDawn A warm welcome to the Community! I would like to investigate it further, do you have a picture that you can share with me? The Activity Records shouldn't disappeared from your Dashboard. How many times have this happened? How many activities tracked are disappearing? 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It happens frequently. Whenever I open the app On the main screen And also if I select the activity log with the calendar.

I have pictures but I don't know how to attach it using the phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Photo 1-exercised- it's thereScreenshot_2015-04-21-21-12-00.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Photo 2-Its disappeared (I finished exercising at 6:30 pm)Screenshot_2015-04-21-21-11-29.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Photo 3- the calendar info disappearing and appearingScreenshot_2015-04-24-20-59-16.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Photo 4-a few seconds later on Friday the Thursday exercise appearingScreenshot_2015-04-24-20-59-25.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Photo 5 (sorry for so many!). Finally figured out multiple pictures...both of these sessions counted at 2 activity points in my weight watchers app. Today I earned 3 points for 32 minutes of walking around (I did not use an activity log because it was not intentional exercise).

-Screenshot_2015-04-21-21-09-04.pngScreenshot_2015-04-21-21-09-12.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ValerieDawn Thank you for the pictures that you attached. It's fine that you're seeing the activity appearing and later it's disappearing, I just tried to see my app and it showed because it's showing the latest activity that you've logged but later it gives you the option to continue logging activities and that's why it disappears. 

Regarding the calendar that you're seeing the check mark is showing in the app as you can see on Tuesday in all the screenshots it's appearing. The activity is Circuit Training and was tracked on Tuesday so it's showing in all the screenshots in the last one it's showing at the end. 

The points that you're getting in Weight Watchers, please contact them directly so they can assist you with the points that you should be receiving. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Calendar-in the calendar, it's Thursday that is appearing and disappearing. I took the screenshot on Friday, so that should have been snyched by then with no opportunity to add things.

Contacting Weight Watchers-as noted by people in other forums, that's what both companies say--it's the other company's issue. I've tried. I can try again. But it seems to me if I'm having a problem with activities appearing and disappearing in the fitbit app, then maybe the problem is on this end, and that is why it doesn't communicate accurately with the Weight Watchers app.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes