Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Activities FROM Strava TO Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Newbie Question. Just got my Charge 2 (HR). So, i understand that Fitbit will only synch GPS activities TO Strava. But what about the other way? For example, I rode my smart bike trainer today and was hoping that activity would sync back to Fitbit. It did not, so I manually entered it. I have STRAVA connected already. Thanks in advance!!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner, A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community family! I think that you will find this post on how Strava works with Fitbit, it clarifies the inquiries you mentioned.

I'll be around in case you need more help! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner, A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community family! I think that you will find this post on how Strava works with Fitbit, it clarifies the inquiries you mentioned.

I'll be around in case you need more help! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi YojanaFitbit, 

A while ago my Strava account (though access is granted) stopped syncing activities to Fitbit.  The integration works the other way (Fitbit to Strava) every time.  I read the "Strava works with Fitbit" post but that doesn't have any new information to help.  

Do you have any suggestions on how to get Fitbit to start pulling in my Strava data? 

Thank you!

Best Answer

So, to be clear, if you do an indoor bike ride on (say) Fulgaz, you can pull that activity to Strava and to Apple Health but you can’t pull it from any of those apps to Fibit, except by being a cave man and manually entering it (and in the process losing lots of data). So Fitbit won’t be an app that we can really use. Chances of paying for a premium subscription? Not high.

Best Answer