Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Fitbit mobile track with Samsung Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and I'm trying to sync Fitbit mobile track with Samsung Health. Any ideas how? Mobile track says needs foreground notification to use phone pedometer 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @TLA1.

I'll be happy to answer your question. I will be moving this thread to the Third-Party Integrations board as I think it is better suited for it.

In this case there is no way to directly connect the two. I do know that here are some third-party apps that let you connect the two. It is important to mention that since they are not official nor are they related to Fitbit in any way we cannot guarantee their functionality or that the app itself is safe.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you 

Best Answer

Hello @TLA1.

I apologize for the delay in my response. 

If you can, you could support this suggestion to officially connect the two. While it is listed as Not Currently Planned, you can vote for it to show that you support the suggestion. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how the Feature Suggestions board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes