Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Food from Weight Watchers to Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My activity is syncing to the Weight Watchers app, but the food I log in WW doesn't sync to the Fitbit app. Is there a way to do this? I don't want to enter food twice!
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Cherimoe it is nice to have you in the Fitbit community with us. Your food log should transfer from Weight Watchers to Fitbit. Please double check if your accounts are synced. For more information I invite you to check the following link: Can I connect my Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts?

Keep us informed how it goes. Smiley Happy

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Carlos, I mentioned in my first post that my activity syncs from Fitbit to Weight Watchers, but food doesn't sync to Fitbit. So yes, my accounts are synced. I'm trying to find out how or if I can get my food to sync from WW.
Best Answer

I'm no longer a Weight Watchers member, but from what I understand...Weight Watchers "points" system is proprietary, they don't like "sharing".  they'll gladly accept data from Fitbit or other activity trackers, but they don't share data entered on their site/apps with others. 

Also, the way they calculate a point value for each food is based on its nutritional content, not calories.  Calories don't even enter into the equation. So the data wouldn't transfer properly.

Best Answer

@songbird1329 Thanks for your information it is very useful Smiley Happy. Hope this helps @Cherimoe

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

Best Answer
0 Votes