Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync delay of step counter

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! Why is it so that Fitbit step counter data syncs to Endomondo with such a delay? Sometimes it appears 4 days later, usually - 3 days. I would tolerate 1-2 days because of the time difference or something but 3 or 4 is way too long. Reconnecting of the services does not help. My other workouts appears within seconds.endo-fitbit-sync.jpg

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @ikrafts.

Thanks for bringing this up and letting us know that you have tried reconnecting the apps to try and have it sync faster.

In this case I'd recommend trying to get in touch with Endomondo directly. Since these integrations are developed by the third parties, they should be able to take a closer look at what might be going on.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to let you know: I have the same issue. Currently 7 days of delays.

My wife does not have the problem, strangely. It is synchronised pithing a day.

I can only see two explanations:

- strangely related to my device (FitBit One)

- wondering if the synchronization algorithm would not add a day of jet lag every time you travel in a different timezone

I had opened ticket already twice with Endiomon (where I have a premium account) and they promptly/quickly responded they were redirecting the case to their engineers but got no news.

Best Answer

Hello @phv.

Thanks for sharing that feedback and experience on the situation.

Hopefully the situation will be resolved as soon as possible by their team. Please do keep us posted on how it goes and feel free to shed any updates you can.

I look forward to your reply. Let me know if there are any other questions on the matter.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the post.

Always difficult to get resolved issues when multiple parties are involved. The best is when both teams accept to look at it together, and not when each team stays in stand-by because it is probably the other one.

I take it that fitbit believe the action is due on Endomondo side. Where I also reported it.

The issue is not resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes