Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing with MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having issues with Fitbit steps and exercise not showing in MyFitnessPal since Monday morning 4 June 2019?

i have tried disconnecting and logging out and back in from both apps to no avail. Also reinstalled the MyFitnessPal app but that made no difference. 

I am on 12.3.1 iOS on my iPhone 8. 

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

There's an ongoing problem with the link with MyFirtnessPal. Keep an eye on the following thread which has the latest updates from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/MyFitnessPal-Syncing-Issues-06-03-19/td-p/3...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit has not synced with MFP for 3 days now. Just started out of the blue. Hopefully someone can tell me what to do to fix. I use it for the nutritional info.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner there's nothing we can do right now as we're waiting for Fitbit / MyFitnessPal to fix the problem. Keep an eye on the main thread that I linked to earlier to keep up to date with progress.

Best Answer

Yes I am having trouble syncing with MyFitnessPal since yesterday. And I have also realised it isn’t syncing my water intake either. Hope they get it sorted out soon 

Best Answer

my fitness pal also isn’t syncing!! 😫

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is coerce t @SunsetRunner and @Copey1965 as explained by @SteveH above. You probably will want to subscribe to the main thread linked to above. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem since June 7th. It is really frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and it still won't work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fitbish2019 what was MyFitneddPals response when you contacted them? 

Please follow the link in @SteveH post above

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly same problem with my Fitbit Inspire HR since same day 4 june, hope they solve this cause it starts to be really frustrating, have a plan to track and I just buy it

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still waiting to hear back from them.
Best Answer
0 Votes

*update*

Both are now synced following the troubleshooting steps I had been trying all along. Myfitnesspal sorted it out from their end

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Michsympa the Inspire HR will never sync with MFP. 

The actual sync is not even performed by Fitbit but by MFP which syncs with your Fitbit account. V not your tracker. 

This sync issue was because of something on MFP and was fixed by MFP. If your still having issues please reach out MFP. 

A quick search has brought up this address https://www.myfitnesspal.com/contact-us

Best Answer
0 Votes