Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync with 8Fit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cant seem to Sync Fitbit with 8Fit (https://8fit.com/) 

Please assist, is this even possible?

ChallengeMe
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @HuaweiMate8, nice to have you around in the Fitbit Community! In this case 8Fit doesn't figure among our officially supported apps. Nonetheless doesn't mean it won't work, the difference is we do not have further details regarding its functionality and if is capable to connect with your Fitbit Dashboard.

There are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit.

See you around and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are there plans to have 8fit collaborate with fitbit? I am in the market for two more health trackers but they have to be able to integrate with 8fit as I am using their exercise programs. The apple health app integration just doesn't work very well.

Best Answer

Hello there @SunsetRunner, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! So far, I haven't heard of a collaborative plan to integrate 8Fit with your Fitbit Dashboard.

Nonetheless, if this is something in which you're interested. I would like to invite you to share you request in our feature suggestion board. feel free to contribute with your ideas and comments, it would be nice to have your feedback here.

See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anything on connecting Fitbit to 8fit?

Best Answer
0 Votes