Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync withings weight data to fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I would like to buy a withings body+ smart scale
to track my weight. But instead of the withings/healthmate I would like to use the tracked data in the fitbit dashboard. That is, because for step tracking etc. I would like to use the fitbit charge 4. I would like to have everything in one place ( in the fitbit app/dashboard).

As far as I could find out it is possible to sync weight data from whitings/healthmate to fitbit in general. But I couldn’t find out which data is synced exactly.

So
I would like to ask 2 questions.

1. (How) is it possible to sync ALL the measurements (with withings body+) from the healthmate app which fitbit (aria 2) does support?
    In especially: weight, bmi, fat mass and lean mass?

1. (How) is it possible to sync ADDITIONAL measurements ( with withings body+) from the healthmate app which fitbit (aria 2) does not support?
    In especially: water mass, bone mass and muscle mass

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Just got a Withings Body + and despite supposedly linking it to fitbit, nothing is getting imported at all automatically. It will import a manual entry I tried (which I entered on the health mate app but none of my daily weighings on the body + are appearing. Not impressed so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey thank you for your reply. 

Thats sad...

May i ask you how you synced the body+/health mate app with the fitbit app?

Did you use the connection assistant? (https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings)

Best Answer

Yes I did , stikl doesn't sync. Had enough of it, already arranged to return it to Amazon and will get an Aria 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for posting the connection wizard. I could not figure out how to connect them after 30 minutes of searching! You made my night!

Best Answer