Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Fitbit app with Anytime Fitness App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Looking for any help on using the Fitbit with the Anytime Fitness app. My daily workouts show in my Fitbit app, but nothing is showing in the Anytime Fitness app.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Spinning321 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! The app you mention doesn't show in our partners list. Still there are many apps that can sync with Fitbit that doesn't show there. You can tell developer to integrate their app with Fitbit using the tools available for third party apps.

I also moved your post to the appropriate board.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isn't working either. Everything worked properly to give it permission, and it's showing in my Fitbit permissions page. 

I think the AF app might be newer, so hopefully this is something that can be resolved. 

Best Answer

@shehoffer Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Did the app ever worked with Fitbit? Have you contacted the developer for their input? Does Fitbit shows on the other app?

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. I contacted Anytime tech support through the app so hopefully something good will come of that! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I put in a ticket with the Anytime App and this was the response:

Good morning!

I apologize for the issues you are having with syncing Fitbit data to our
app. Our dev team is aware of the issue and actively working on a fix. I'll
reply once the issue is resolved.

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Adam Burback
Software Support Team

Have questions? Check out our help center:
https://anytimeapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @shehoffer@Spinning321 and @SocialPsychA. My apologies for the late response and thank you for sharing this information with our community @shehoffer

As it was mentioned, this app is not officially supported, so the information available to help our users is very limited. Nonetheless I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting? 

@shehoffer have you received more information from behalf of Anytime App support?

Let us know and keep me posted if you have any concern.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes