Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing activities to MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a Fitbit Charge 3 for Christmas.  I have downloaded the app and added myfitnesspal to it but my exercises will not sync with myfitnesspal.  I have removed the access from both myfitnesspal and fitbit and then added back but it still will not sync.  Please help!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, fitbit activity doesn't show up in MFP, even though Garmin does.  That's a MFP issue.  Coincidentally I just completed a survery at MFP and asked them to give us that function.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @MartinezK.

I'll be happy to help you. Thanks for letting us know that you have already tried to disconnect the two apps.

It is important to mention that only things tracked by your Fitbit will be synced over. This would mean that things like steps and calories tracked by your Fitbit device should crossover. Could it be that the activities weren't tracked by the Fitbit?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I may be confused as to how this is supposed to work.  With my garmin when i did 30 mins of elliptical it would automatically transfer to my fitness pal as an exercise.  Is it supposed to do that with the fitbit?  All that i get is the steps count to myfitness pal now.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, fitbit activity doesn't show up in MFP, even though Garmin does.  That's a MFP issue.  Coincidentally I just completed a survery at MFP and asked them to give us that function.

Best Answer

Thanks for clearing that up!  I was thinking wrong then.  That upsets me a bit as it was a really nice feature 

Best Answer
0 Votes