Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is not syncing steps to Carrot Rewards App.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps are not syncing to my Carrot Rewards App.  Help states I should log into fitbit.com and under settings click applications and revoke Carrot Rewards rights then re-pair device - however when I log into fitbit.com I cannot locate this option. I have searched all settings etc. Help please 🙂

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Elabbs@BigML Thanks for posting the email from Carrot rewards and reporting this issue. We are unable to reproduce this issue and it appears to only be happening with the Carrot Rewards app specifically. 

The most standard troubleshoot across all integrations is to unlink the connection from both sides then link the accounts again. In the rare case that it's a Fitbit-side issue, more than just one particular app will be affected, which is why we would recommend contacting Carrot. However, we are reaching out to Carrot Rewards to see if there is a way to assist with this, as soon as I learn more, I will post an update. Thanks again for your report. 

@RobertoME thanks for your input here as always! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89

To revoke, go to www.fitbit.com 

Click on the settings cog in the top right

Then click settings

On computer

Look at the menu on the left, click apps

On phone

Click the settings in top left 

Click apps. 

I also found those post. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Apps-Integrations/Carrot-Rewards/td-p/1935275

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is not syncing with my carrot app today either even after following all of the troubleshooting instructions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did the steps above help @Jan112

If not you will need to contact Carrot Rewards, they are responsible for their connection. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! Nothing worked yesterday but this morning the steps are showing so maybe they fixed the glitch?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here!! I clicked on revoke, but now I cant sync them back together but on my carrot app it does say it is synced to my Fitbit. Very frustrating 

Best Answer

I can`t even sinc with pc, or carrot..nothing. I did everything it asks...but still nothing. Been at it for 3 hours. Quite frustrating!

@Nfoster79wrote:

Same issue here!! I clicked on revoke, but now I cant sync them back together but on my carrot app it does say it is synced to my Fitbit. Very frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What if Carrots doesn't show there in order to revoke?

Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NanaLori if carrot doesn't show up in your connected applications, then it is not connected. 

You will need to connect the two accounts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been trying to grant Carrot an access to my Fitbit account to no avail. The allow button is greyed out. All I can do is click DENY. I'm running Android Oreo and the latest version of Carrot app. Logging in to Fitbit account via carrot app works fine as well. Any ideas?

Thx!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Have you contacted Carrot yet? 

What page is this allow button found? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It works fine on iOS. Might be an Android issue. I see this on Android Pixel after signing into Fitbit. 

fitbit_cannot_allow.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  It sure looks like a Fitbit page being served within the carrot app.  

Screenshot_20180313-213745.png

Best Answer

The fact that the allow is greyed out it should mean that the link to Carrot is already setup. 

@alexkhor you say that it is fine in the iOS, what do you mean by that? Did you press allow in the iOS? If so then your all setup, thelink between the accounts only needs to be setup once from one device, since the link happened on the Internet, not the phone. 

Best Answer

I tried to link using an iPhone and I am able to see the Allow button after signing in to Fitbit. The same process on Android yields a different result (greyed out Allow button) as shown in the earlier responses. 

Any idea why Fitbit shows 2 different pages/controls for the same user based on device? 

fitbit_ios.png

Best Answer

You do not need to press allow on both the android and iOS phone .You only need to, and will only be able to press allow once.

You want to press allow only once, this will then set up a connection through the Internet between Fitbit.com and carrotrewards. 

Have you pressed the allow through iOS while your on the web page. 

A web browser is a web browser, it doesn't matter what device you are using, you could do this through the computer if you wanted to. 

My question :

Did you press the allow button on the ios device? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, I am on Android Pixel, and I just happened to try it on my friend's iPhone. I need Fitbit to sync with my Android.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does not sync to the phone the sync happens completely on the Internet. 

Pressing the allow on the iOS device should set up the sync for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't have another device and I've checked in the connected apps on
Fitbit and Carrot isn't yet authorized.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, I tried on my friend's iPhone and I am able to link my Fitbit account to Carrot. Looks like this is an Android problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes