Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing activities to what app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What app can I use to sync activities?
I am connected with Runkeeper but activities cannot be synced.
If I cycle or walk or run, what kind of app should I use?
It's annoying having the Fitbit Charge and having to use some other app to properly track my cycling. I don't use the Fitbit tracking only because it doesn't allow editing.

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @stefania_it.

There are several apps that you could use to sync with Fitbit and get your information on. You can check a list of apps that work with Fitbit by clicking here

Personally, I'd say that MyFitnessPal is a great complement to Fitbit. Click here to read more about it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitness Pal doesn't track activities with maps etc, it only syncs the calories burned with activities. I never watch those because the calculation is so random that I don't trust it.
I have also already checked all the apps in the related page and that is why I wanted to know which one syncs activities with Fitbit, at least one way (i.e, Fitbit > app).
You should update that page because on the Runkeeper site I discovered that Fitbit syncs its activities (manual ones) to Runkeeper since 2017. 
So, my problem is solved but your page is incorrect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @stefania_it.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll be sure to bring it up to the rest of the team.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users in there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes