Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues with Apple Health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there 

I have big trouble with syncing with the app "Fitbit to Apple health" i paid and I'm really don't know what to do!!.. Anyone who can help me? I would really appreciate that 🙏

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and Formatting

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Might be related - are you trying to sync TO fitbit or FROM fitbit though? I'm on Android and I can't sync TO fitbit from any other platform. There are various tools for Android and none of them currently work for the last day or two, maybe longer. I have used an Apple watch recently, with sync solver I think, and that always worked in the past. If that is what you are using then it's possible the issue you ate having is related. It's like fitbit have blocked third party syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung Health will currently sync TO fitbit but I still can't get Garmin or Oura to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there and thanks for the answers - I'll try to sync from fitbit to Apple health... And paid for some apps, still it doesn't work 🤔

Bedste hilsner
Kenneth Alsted
Best Answer

Hi, I worked out for me anyway, that it's just Oura that isn't syncing. Garmin and Samsung Health will both sync to Fitbit. So I don't think it's a fitbit issue. Your issue might be something different?

Try contacting the developers of the apps you paid for?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the answers, I really appreciate it!!
Good point - I'll try to ask the development of the apps

Bedste hilsner
Kenneth Alsted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @kennethalsted. It's good to see you back in the Community.

I appreciate your insights regarding this specific App from Apple. If you haven't done so yet, I suggest you check this article on How to connect your Fitbit account with another app?Some users usually find it useful to unpair and then pair both apps again to refresh the performance.

If this doesn't work you can always contact our Support Team or the third party developer.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the answer - already tried, with no luck... I simple don't understand how it can be so hard to work together?

Bedste hilsner
Kenneth Alsted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Am currently using Power Sync successfully to sync Fitbit Charge 2 to Apple Health. Is this an option for you? 

Best Answer
Hi
Thanks for the answer - I'm actually just solve some of it with power sync and then make it to the first option in Apple health and it works with some of the states.. At least it's a beginning :))

Bedste hilsner
Kenneth Alsted
Best Answer

Hi there @AuntieBonnie, welcome to the Community Forums. @kennethalsted it's good to see you back.

Thank you for trying the steps suggested and for the insights regarding this experience.

Just let me clarify that currently it is not possible to sync directly with Apple Health. It's good that you found a way around, our team will continue working to improve our devices.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes