Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues with meals from Lose it app Premium

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Everyone!

I just got the Fitbit charge 4 almost a week ago. I just have a problem now.

I have the app Lose it! Premium version too and usually when I sync my Fitbit it takes all the meals from Lose it!, but for no reason today my Fitbit app refuses to do so...

Also I delete from the Fitbit app all the food from a random day but after syncing the Fitbit app again, it still says on the main screen of the app that I have absorbed xxxx calories and xxxx calories to go, but when I go on the details page, there is no food...

Anyone has the same issue?

Many thx! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @FBWW. Welcome to Community Forums.

Thank you for performing some troubleshooting steps before contacting the Community. I'd recommend you follow the instructions on How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?. Some users usually find it useful to unpair and then pair both apps again to refresh the performance, if you already have them paired.

If you continue having the same problem, please contact our Support Team or the third party customer service.

Have a nice day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @FBWW. Welcome to Community Forums.

Thank you for performing some troubleshooting steps before contacting the Community. I'd recommend you follow the instructions on How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?. Some users usually find it useful to unpair and then pair both apps again to refresh the performance, if you already have them paired.

If you continue having the same problem, please contact our Support Team or the third party customer service.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes