Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with MFP - steps not counting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello

I have been gifted with a Fitbit and set up a few hours ago. It has recorded my calorie intake from myfitnesspal but hasn't logged the steps, is there anything I should be doing to make this happen?

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Abz12

Moved this thread from the Flex to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for doing this
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Thanks for moving the post! 

@Abz12 A warm welcome to the Community! You mentioned that it has recorded MyFitnessPal calories so I believe you already linked both accounts by doing this linking procedure posted by @SteveH. Also, please make sure that you're seeing the steps and sleep data in the "check-in" section of MFP. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Hello

Thank you for your reply. The steps were counting but have now disappeared. It doesn't seem to be syncing with MFP. Also on the Fitbit app the breakfast has logged twice and won't allow me to remove it,, can anyone please help.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Abz12 Thank you for the details! In this case, I would recommend to unlink and relink both accounts to see if the steps start syncing again. 

If you're still not getting the correct information in your Dashboard, contact MyFitnessPal directly. Sometimes they're syncing issues and they post it in their site. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes