Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with MapMyRun

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to connect my fitbit to MapMyRun. I've tried to link them and so far it hasn't synced up with the number of steps I have taken. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @briangrafjr, it's nice to see you here! So based on the rule, MMR doesn't send data but only receives information from your Fitbit account. So it's okay to track your exercise in MMR. 

Nonetheless this is the tricky part, you cannot use your Ionic to track the same exercise, due to the same rule. Your Fitbit will send information to your MapMyRun account for the same exercise causing duplicate numbers, at least for steps, distance and calories; which is the information that your Fitbit account share with MMR. For more details review this post: Third Party Apps - Informational Post.

So the straight answer would be to choose where you want to track your exercise, since it is not possible to use both apps for the same exercise based on the conditions that rule this integration.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Hope this helps, let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes