Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities not syncing to WeightWatchers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit it isn't recording my activity to my weight watchers app

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Sirilee2.

Thanks for trying to update the apps before posting in here. 

Let's try to disconnect the two apps and then connect them once again. That should help so that the information being to sync to WW. Please try that and keep me posted on how it goes.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for ur response its syncing with the weight wTchers app but on the activity menu it says fitbit 0 it doesnt show how many steps I have done but it does on the my journey page of weight wTchers app if that helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sirilee2.

Thanks for that information.

I'd recommend that you try to get in touch with WeightWatchers directly. Given that these integrations are developed by the third parties, they should be able take a closer look at what is going on and help you get it resolved. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
thank you I have their looking into it
Best Answer

Hello @Sirilee2.

Thanks for the update.

Hopefully they will be able to look into it and let you know exactly what is going on. If they do, please share it with us in here.

Be  sure to visit our Discussion boards if you have the time. Lots of topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes