Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with Weight Watchers App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried very unsuccessfully to get my Fit bit HR2 to sync with my WW app. I have tried the suggestions on here and it will not sync. I had an HR before this, and when I try to sync on the WW app, it comes back last sync was 9/8/16. Can anyone help with this? Thank you in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

I have synced my alta to the ww app and even though it says connected the WW app is not receiving an of my data. I have tried logging out of both and re-logging in. Nothing has changed. Please help. I am not manually adding in my steps (doable but missing active minutes and extras, also ill likely forget a day or two along the way). Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would try to remove it form WW site.

Then come back here and on the dashboard click on the gear.

Go to settings and on the Left hand side find Applications. Find the WW one and revoke access

Go back to WW and try and set it up again.

If it doesn't work you need to contact WW.

Also it does not sync all the time from here to WW. Sometimes I dont see it until the end of the day.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dak3462 first no Fitbit tracker syncs with WW or any third party, it is your Fitbit account that syncs. 

From fitbit's side there are only a few things to try.

Revoke access to WW from fitbit

You might also be able to revoke on WW 's side. 

Wait a while so all parties know they are revoked. 

Link them up again. 

If the above doesn't work, contact WW, they are responsible for the connection. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for responding. I was chatting online with WW support this morning for almost an hour and she had me do what you suggested but it still didn't work. Thanks anyway. Have a great day!

Doreen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit does not sync with my WeightWatchers app. Tried to revoke access on Fitbit desktop and then again connect multiple times but in vain.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted WW tech support and they said this is a known issue and don't have an ETA for resolution. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the response. Wish they would have told me that instead of wasting 45 minutes this morning. Have a great night!

Doreen
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was told by WW this morning that it's been resolved, and to remove and readd the connection, but that's not working for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ugh!! Thank You! I removed Fit bit from the WW app and revoke permission for WW on the Fit bit app. I will try to re-use them later. You wouldn't think it would be this difficult.

Doreen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Dump weight watchers . Go to your app store subscribe to ProTracker and upgrade to premium (25$ A YEAR) select the smart plan. It’s thrnclosest thing yo weight watchers it also uses the point system . But the best thing is you get a calorie breakdown and summary of everything that’s customizable and it easily sinks with your fit bit . BYE Weight watchers 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry my fat fingers I think you understand though 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Karastone71!  I did understand what you meant.  I was actually able to sync with the WW app a couple of days after I made the original post.  I go to the WW meetings so the app is good for me.  Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there friends! I was reading your posts about having troubles to sync your Fitbit data to Weight watchers. My apologies for the late response, but I'm wondering how it goes? Have you make sure your data is syncing correctly with your Fitbit Dashboard?

Some of you have contacted Weight watchers already, which is the best to do in this scenarios. So for those who still are having troubles, feel free to contact them directly, as they can provide more details if this is a know issue::

1. US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx.
  2. UK: 0345 3451500 or at uk.help@weightwatchers.co.uk.

From our behalf we haven't received reports this integration is failing from our end.

See you later and stick around if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been fighting with this for two weeks now. Some days it works and then others it doesn't. Have tried everything suggested on here. About to cancel my weight watchers. This is a hassle!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lose40 what did WW say when ypuycontacted them? They are responsible for the link, not Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes