Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party App- My Diet Coach

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I attempt to link My Diet Coach with fitbit, it brings me to the sign-in page of fitbit but then shows a prompt that there is an internal server issue. Anyone else having that difficulty? Any plan to fix soon?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @acoletterose.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Given that these integrations are regularly developed by the third parties, it is very possible that it is happening from their end. I've seen other instances of other apps getting the same error and the third-party has fixed the situation. I'd recommend that you get in touch with My Diet Coach directly so that they can look into this.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I synced my Alta HR to MyDietCoach App yesterday, which was my first day, it loaded only my exercise activity and calories for that activity, but nothing else. I synced it manually today and nothing at all loaded even though it gave an updated sync time. I've emailed  the App to ask for help. What I want to know is why isn't MyDietCoach on the FitBit compatible App list? Is Fitbit cultivating limited partnerships to promote select 3rd party apps over others?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GabiSi.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I apologize for the delay in my response.

Given that most of these integrations are developed by third parties, we cannot keep track of all of them. It doesn't mean that it is not supported but it means that the third party should be able to provide you much more details on what is going on and how they set up the integration between the two.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes