Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party syncing no longer working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - I've noticed various third party tools are no longer syncing data to fitbit. I'm trying to get data from garmin and oura. I've.tried healthsync app in Android and the fitnesssyncer.com website. No data is being written to fitbit anymore. I have removed and re-added authentication on all tools several times. Had fitbit blocked this now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

OK so It is actually working from Garmin as well, just not Oura. So I will mark this as answered as the issue Is only occurring with Oura.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi - this seems to be working with Samsung Health, but not from Oura or Garmin. Has fitbit changed anything recently that would affect sync from some services? I realise this is not officially supported, I'm not asking for support, I just want to know if anything has been changed at Fitbit end, so I can stop wasting my time trying to get it to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK so It is actually working from Garmin as well, just not Oura. So I will mark this as answered as the issue Is only occurring with Oura.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner, it's good to see you back in the Community.

I'd recommend you check if you have the latest update for Fitbit Firmware and as well or you iOS device and check if you have properly linked your Fitbit account with the third party apps you mentioned.

Then you can proceed with the following steps:

- Force quit the Fitbit App.

- Turn off the bluetooth of your cell phone.

- Turn back on the bluetooth of your cell phone.

- Open the Fitbit App.

- Force sync the Fitbit device.

Finally if the previous troubleshooting does not work I advise you restart your device by following these steps.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes