Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Anytime Fitness App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not get my fitbit to connect with my anytime fitness app please help

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hello there @Jkortokrax, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Are you seeing an error at the moment to connect the Anytime Fitness App? 

Note that this app doesn't figure among our officially supported apps. So, the information available about its functionality is very limited. There are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit.

To connect your Fitbit with the Anytime Fitness app:

1. Go to the More tab
  2. Select Apps & Devices
  3. Select Fitbit
  4. Tap Connect to Fitbit to be brought the Fitbit log in screen

If you have already created an account with Fitbit, enter your email and password.

If you have not already created an account, select Sign up for a free account and proceed with the remaining setup prompts from Fitbit.

When prompted, select Allow to give Anytime Fitness the ability to access and write data to your Fitbit account.

Just a quick note, since the topic of your post is more related to our Third party Integration Board, I tool the liberty to relocate your post.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue but, I can get to the select what options to share but the Allow button is always gray and won't allow the sharing. The Deny button is working fine but just not the Allow...

Any suggestions would be great. 

Thanks in advance,

John

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having an issue where it takes me to the log in screen, I enter my information (correct email & password) then it takes me to a screen where it says: ´Sorry...It´s not you. It´s us´ it also offers a link for Contact Support and I have tried to click it only for it not to respond AT ALL. Would be really helpful to resolve this quandary!

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. I just joined Anytime last week and have tried it multiple times a day. A fix for this would be awesome. 

Best Answer

Wow I just joined Anytime last week too! Small World but yeah, it’s really annoying I cannot see the results from Fitbit when stacked with my work out schedule & routines. I want to see what works vs what doesn’t. 

Best Answer

Great, I hope you enjoy it! I have used the Fitbit for years and am used to it syncing to MFP - the fact it won’t sync to Anytime is killing me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another convert to Anytime Fitness and receiving the 'It's not you it's us' message and no response from the support link.

Come on Fitbit, if it is you sort it out please!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @A1scouse@teklein, and @alpha_huntress.

Thanks for bringing this up. 

Because this integrations are developed by the third-parties, it is very possible that they have not updated the integration or that something else is going on with the connection. I think the best way to move forward in here is to get in touch with Anytime Fitness directly so that they can look into it.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same problem! I keep trying and trying and all I get to is the “it’s not you it’s us” page! Super frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received word from Anytime support that a new version was released of their app and it works now. I just updated the app and synced the Fitbit to Anytime successfully!

Best Answer

Hello @teklein. Welcome to the Forums @Carly181810.

@teklein Thanks for the update! Could everyone else please give it a shot after updating the latest version of the Anytime app? Keep me posted on how it goes.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes