Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stopped syncing to Strava again!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went through this last May, it somehow got corrected, but once again, this week, my Fitbit data stopped auto syncing with my Strava account.  I am able to do the manual upload, but I live for my Strava account and depend on Fitbit sending over the data.  

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@KonaKai2003 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear about your Fitbit account isn't syncing with your Strava account. The normal troubleshoot is to unlink both accounts from each other and repeat the linking process. You can remove your Strava account from the applications area on your Fitbit account. Do this from the other app and sync them again.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue consistently again. Have logged out have reconnected. Nothing works. I've also noticed if I don't open my fitbit app for a day or two or doesn't update my steps for the day until I manually refresh it. Related? 

Best Answer

I just attempted to link fitbit with strava for the first time. i was able to link them, but they're not syncing the data at all. I will try to disconnect both and reconnect though. Maybe that will help!

Best Answer

There seems to be a ongoing problem with Fitbit and Strava ATM. There are a lot of users who have reported having this problem since beginning of August.

Mine stopped syncing yesterday after having worked without a glitch for a long time,don´t know if anyone is working on this or not.  Resync or Revoke or anything of that nature won´t help with this problem.  

Best Answer

@Starrettcpa@Artka@JohnsonH thanks for your reports. Strava has reported that they were experiencing upload failures over the past few days, but they appear to be resolved now. Let us know if you are still experiencing issues. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isn’t syncing. Strava says the two are connected but nothing is working

Best Answer
0 Votes

There seems to be a way around this problem ATM,  just record activity on Strava for 30 sec or so and when Strava logs that into your account it refreshes your Fitbit activity.  Note that it wont take older Fitbit activities only what you did earlier. Older Unsynced Fitbit activities will need to be manually recorded. 

There is a problem with Strava ATM due to a new update that was released earlier.  They confirmed this through their support .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had exactly the same issue since 30th July and 3 activities not synching....deleted fitbit and Strava several times and doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Samsie@Artka. Welcome to the Forums @Mumrunoz.

As @KateFitbit mentioned, the situation appears to have been resolved since Wednesday. My suggestion would be to try and disconnect them and then set them up once again. That should help with the details syncing correctly going forward. 

Let us know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes