Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food syncing with My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi peeps hopeing someone can help. I bought a new charge 2 & pared it with my fitness pal. i can see that it is pared but it dose not sync my food diary for the day. is this something i need to do manually? i have unpared it & pared it again maybe twice & still nothing. very frustrating!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Leeann

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LeeannM

Thanks for bringing this up! 

The food information that is logged from MFP is usually in the form of a summary and not a exact copy of the list. This means that a summary should be created on Fitbit that reflects the same amount of calories that you logged as consumed on MFP by the end of the day.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Lanuza, yes I have been reading this else where but it dose not even
give a calorie summary for brekfast, lunch or dinner. i know it wont
itemise each individual entry. but I did think it would show a callorie
intake for each meal. its showing & havent consumed anything.
thanks for your reply 🙂

cheers!
Leeann
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LeeannM

Thanks for reaching back! 

Any specifics on how the app sends the information would be best brought up directly to MFP since they are the ones that develop the connection between the two.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of other users and topics to talk in there!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes