Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect calm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I missed the special to connect my Sense to Calm and now I found out the Calm app is not able to connect to Premium in the future at all.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kimcalm.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

Currently, there is no integration between Fitbit and Calm. If you have Fitbit Premium you can have access to some Calm sessions from the Fitbit app. For more information about this topic, please visit our blog.

You are welcome to vote this suggestion about adding an integration Fitbit with Calm. If there is any update, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kimcalm.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

Currently, there is no integration between Fitbit and Calm. If you have Fitbit Premium you can have access to some Calm sessions from the Fitbit app. For more information about this topic, please visit our blog.

You are welcome to vote this suggestion about adding an integration Fitbit with Calm. If there is any update, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer