Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect my Onetouch Reveal app with my FitBit device in IOS device

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I need help trying to sync my FitBit through the application Onetouch Reveal, could you help me with that??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @1mick123.

Thanks for the update. Are you trying to link both accounts for the first time or are they linked already? If both accounts are linked but not syncing, you can revoke the access and connect again. To do so, login to your online dashboard at fitbit.com and click on the gear icon located on the top right corner. Then click on Settings > Applications > Revoke Access. After that, you need to connect both accounts from the Onetouch Reveal app.

Since we don't have access to Onetouch Reveal app, I don't have the instructions on which part of their app you need to connect both accounts. When you want to connect an app with Fitbit, you need to do it from that app since this option is not on your online dashboard nor the Fitbit app.

Hope this information helps.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Community, @1mick123.

I appreciate the details shared. If Onetouch Reveal is compatible with Fitbit, you need to connect both account from their app. I recommend you to contact them at https://www.onetouch.com/support so they can confirm if they are compatible with Fitbit and guide you to connect both accounts through their app.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually I already contact them and they're telling me in order Fitbit is not a product from Lifescan we need to contact you in order to get the troubleshooting process even they mentioned there is an update and your product is compatible with the reveal app, so I really need help because they mentioned they are not availabe to help me with that issue, there is not a process or something to do even apart to contact them?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @1mick123.

Thanks for the update. Are you trying to link both accounts for the first time or are they linked already? If both accounts are linked but not syncing, you can revoke the access and connect again. To do so, login to your online dashboard at fitbit.com and click on the gear icon located on the top right corner. Then click on Settings > Applications > Revoke Access. After that, you need to connect both accounts from the Onetouch Reveal app.

Since we don't have access to Onetouch Reveal app, I don't have the instructions on which part of their app you need to connect both accounts. When you want to connect an app with Fitbit, you need to do it from that app since this option is not on your online dashboard nor the Fitbit app.

Hope this information helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for that and just in case if it's for a new account that I want to pair as first time how I do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @1mick123.

If this the first time that you're going to connect with your Fitbit account, you need to do it from the Onetouch Reveal app itself. I don't have the details on which part of the app you can connect with other accounts (like Fitbit), so I suggest you to contact them by phone or email. You'll find their support number on this website: https://www.onetouch.com/support/faqs

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually onetouchreveal app got connected with Fitbit Indpire2 . But the BG reading from OneTouch is not reflecting in the Fitbit . Both the CC ask the other to contact . Based on yr suggestion in Fitbit i revoked the onetouchreveal app . What happened in Onetouchreveal app is the app connecting window goes on rounding fr the last 3 days ...I felt once revoked in Fitbit app , automatically the onetouchreveal app will update that and allow us try fr reconnection ....That's not happened ...I tried to uninstall both app and reinstalled . Also power on / off done . No effect to correct the issue at onetouchreveal app where the connecting link goes on rounding ...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Visu.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I would like to clarify, the integration between Fitbit and OneTouchReveal is maintained by them.

If after revoking access between Fitbit and OneTouchReveal you continue having difficulties, please get in touch with their customer support.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sir, Fitbit says contact OneTouchreveal . Onetouchreveal customer india didn't know anything about app and it's functioning . I am from India . They couldn't say whether at India OneTouch reveal App is enabled to sync with Fitbit at India ...If the sync is not approved fr India location , then either app can't connect isy reasoning ... Only God can answer fr this ..as none of the company knows what they are upto 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After searching for months, trying the reset, revoke, uninstall & reinstall I finally appear to have fixed my OneTouch sync issue.  I was able to see a year past but not the last 11 mos of readings.  After trying everything imaginable, I went in & tagged each of my recent readings in OneTouch as either before or after meals.  Then each one tagged synced properly.  Not sure if it is a new feature by design or a bug…but it’s making mine work after months of failures.

Best Answer
0 Votes