Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync NOOM and Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I had NOOM integrating with FitBit, (pedometer only because it doesn't seem to integrate with anything else like exercise, water consumption, food diary, wiegh in... Or anything else). When FitBit didn't record my walk this morning because I accidentally started an upgrade, I thought I could just update the number of steps in NOOM and it'd integrate (because FitBit Inpsire HR doesn't have an update steps option). When it didn't work I thought if I unlinked them, uninstaller NOOM, it might let me update the steps in NOOM, which didn't work! Now my NOOM pedometer won't count steps at all nor integrate with FitBit. It seems like FitBit has seized its ability to do so (because the fine print and the bottom of the page in NOOM says its recording the steps from FitBit, but I. My attempt to unlink, I'd revoked NOOM but now I cannot get it to link again because there is no longwe functionality in FitBit or NOOM for me to do so). Could you please reset my FitBit to allow linking with NOOM? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@BernadetteJoy A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. Please try the following instructions to connect Fitbit to NOOM: 

1. Log in to your account on the NOOM app or website 
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

As a side note, there's no need to reset your Fitbit because this integration will work between accounts. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have done the same as the OP and now the apps will not link together. I have followed the previously mentioned steps but it does not link the 2 apps. Is there something else that can be done?

Best Answer

I have tried and still can't get them linked

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same issue. followed the instructions but my steps will not sync. Did you get a resolutions to this problem?

TIA

Best Answer

No luck in getting the issue resolved.  Noom says it is a fitbit issue, but I don't think that is true.

Best Answer
0 Votes