Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync or setup Withings scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Withings scale has been syncing fine until early afternoon eastern standard time Thursday, August 20th, 2020.

I've disconnected the link and tried resynchronization and if doesn't appear to pick up any new data/unsynchronized data.

Would anyone know if there's a current outage?

Best Answer
452 REPLIES 452

Yes it’s iPhone only. Samsung has an equivalent I’m sure. This is Withings to Fitbit you just have to use the health app as an in-between to get the data. I have my data back on my Fitbit app, just trying to help everyone out. 

Best Answer

Yes this is IPhone only. I know what we are talking about Mark. I thought outside the box and found a solution. Use it or don’t idgaf. 

Best Answer

Thank you Shannon. We spent the additional six dollars for the health to Fitbit app and now my weight is in the Fitbit app. I had purchased the Fitbit to health app before so grand total spent $12. You can buy both in the bundle for $10 but since I already had the other one I just bought the full priceD. 

Best Answer

you could have used the free fix from Mark81. but glad it works for you

Best Answer

@ShannonJ2589 ah ok, sorry I didn't understood before.

Best Answer

If we want this problem to be fix we must use our social media to tell others how Fitbit is treating us and the problems. Talking about that problem in here is not going to help. They will fix it if we are going to show to the world how Fitbit is really doing things. I suggest to post about this problem and how Fitbit is ignoring it to your Facbook accounts, Instagram, etc... Only then they will start caring. They would be making sure that their reputation is not damaged and the issiue will be fixed.

Please do it, motivate them to fix the problem they have created!

Best Answer

The Health to Fitbit app will sync your your Withings scale weight data to your Fitbit account so you can see your weight data in the Fitbit app or on the Fitbit web app. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1240275160

Best Answer
But you can’t see it on the app.

Dawn
Best Answer

any updates on where the solution is?

Best Answer

Having the same issue, and its been nearly two months now. Why haven't Fitbit come up with a solution yet! 😡

Best Answer

two months in, a "hang in there guys!" post with no follow up, and then marking the problem as "fixed"?! is just terrible customer service. 

Best Answer

Just posted this on the Fitbit Facebook page.  Please jump in and let's try to get some traction there!  Thanks for the suggestion @Andreas21!

Fitbit user since the first teardrop device. Once a great company, now ignoring their customers. Used a Withings scale to input to my Fitbit app for years. Fitbit is ignoring not 20 pages of requests for fix on their user forum. Has been broken since August. Wondering why they marked it as fixed? Can't trust that previous partnerships will be honored. Really wanted Fitbit to be a one stop place for all my fitness and health data. Very disappointed.

Best Answer

At least they allow 3th party to sync weight data, will see if this will change.

Best Answer

I have tried to sync Withings scale body+ with fitbit app, but it doesn't work. I have tried different methods including unlink and link it again. However, it never works. Could someone show me how I could link and sync successfully from Withings to Fitbit please? 

Best Answer
As this particular thread is about, the link is broken on fitbits side and has been for 2 months and with no resolution or contact from developer

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

So, I started a thread on Fitbit's Facebook page.  First they, believe it or not, told me to unlink and link again to Withings LOL!  Then they asked me to Private Message them.  PM them??  I told them to visit their very own Community Board and they will learn much more than a PM with me will provide.  This is just becoming ridiculous bordering on abusive.

Best Answer

it's disgusting that this isn't resolved. I'm so frustrated with Fitbit right now.

I'm to the point i question whether I'll purchase another fitbit product. 

Best Answer

Three weeks since your last update and two months since FitBit broke this.  Can you kindly provide an updated estimate?

Best Answer

I just chatted with Fitbit support and got more cookie-cutter answers. They're aware of the issue but unlikely to have a solution in the immediate future. They're working on it, etc., etc. They assured me someone would be providing us with an update in this thread. We shall see.

I would suggest everyone here reach out to support and insist on a status update. I plan to do so on a weekly basis until we have a solution or at least a workaround. Let them know we rely on this functionality to meet our fitness goals. If the issue starts to get more complaints, maybe we'll receive some attention. Oh, and make sure to fill out the survey after the chat. Those numbers matter in tech support.

Best Answer
This! And also, post on social media. Twitter, Facebook pages, all of it. The more public it is, the more likely the are to actually look for a solution.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer