Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uptivo App Questions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the Versa, love heart rate monitoring, and need to see how long I spend in each heart rate zone so I’m not overtraining as a result I downloaded uptivo to help track that. People with that app, does your workout synch to your “workouts” onto the Fitbit dashboard when finished or do you have to manually add your finished workout to your dashboard to show up? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @cmufireupchip10.

Thanks for letting me know that you did reach out to them.

Hopefully they will be able assist you and explain how the app works with Fitbit. 

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Maybe you will find something that piques your interest.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @cmufireupchip10.

Thanks for taking the time to share your questions on the matter.

The best option in this case would be to try and get in contact with Uptivo directly. You can click here to read more about it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I’ve reached out to app creator to see if they can help out per your suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @cmufireupchip10.

Thanks for letting me know that you did reach out to them.

Hopefully they will be able assist you and explain how the app works with Fitbit. 

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Maybe you will find something that piques your interest.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Best Answer