Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Strava says linked with fitbit but no details showing how do I link fitbit with strava or am I doing something wrong 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Mctomo. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with Strava. 

Please keep in mind that with Strava, you can only track GPS data. This means that if you want to track treadmill workouts, it will not be recorded on Strava as the Fitbit Versa 2 does not use GPS to track treadmill activities.

If you think this is not the problem, try revoking access to Strava and reconnecting both apps. You can follow the instructions provided here.

I've moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

As usual Fitbit insists not to recognize that many users have indeed issues with Strava integration and prefer to copy /paste the usual answer 

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer