Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 not syncing with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only purchased my versa 3 a couple.of.months ago. All worked fine and syncing with strava (which was my main reason for the purchase) working perfectly.  Then it stopped over 2 weeks ago. Removed both apps, accounts, shut down versa repeatedly but no luck. Would anyone have any ideas to resolve this please?  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @K.A.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

In this case, I would recommend revoking the access between Fitbit and Strava and link them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. Thank you so much for the reply. This is also something I have tried previously, on more than one occasion but sadly the issue persists. Would you have any other ideas to resolve this before I look to return the futbit please? Thank you again. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @K.A.

You can find some troubleshooting steps to resolve syncing issues with Strava in their site here.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer