Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa doesn't link with my Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I connected the Strava and Fitbit accounts and the recorded races with strange appear correctly on the Fitbit web platform but when I go into the application on my device Versa tells me to go to the Strava settings on the Fitbit mobile app to access .... but there are already ... they are already connected ... and therefore I can not visualize the activities on the display of the versa. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Fathiah. Thanks for sharing your Strava inquiry.

Fitbit Strava was removed from Fitbit Watches and that's why you only see your activities on the Fitbit Mobile app.

I hope this information is useful for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi  can u check mine  new diffrent idea  if u think is good can u give me a shout out on your page plz ty 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @awsomrpower. I checked your idea but it's not related with this thread. 

Please keep in mind that we ask that posts stay relevant to the thread's subject, be productive, and follow our Community Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping this a welcoming and constructive place for all members.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer