Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit activities not syncing with RunKeeper

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

None of my Fitbit activities (mostly tracked with the Charge 4) are being synched to my RunKeeper account. Current setup:

• Fitbit iOS app 3.41.1 (1050)
  • Fitbit Charge 4 - firmware up to date
  • Runkeeper iOS app 11.6.2 (17382) with Fitbit connection configured

The only way I managed the activities to sort of sync correctly* is by disconnecting and connecting Fitbit from my Runkeeper app and connecting again.

* Synchronized data seems inconsistent. For example, a recent run in Fitbit was tracked as 6.0 km in 35:49 min, while in Runkeeper it is showing as 6.0 km in 36:04 min.

Hope you can help

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am having this same problem since I bought my Charge 4 in July.I can connect runkeeper with fitbit and it syncs activities but any activities or data after they are connected do not sync. So after every activity, I have to disconnect and then reconnect the two for activities to sync. I also have the same problem with the inconsistency in data (especially with splits which are way off and completely inconsistent with the final time). I have also reported this to runkeeper but it would be nice to have it work since my historical data is with runkeeper and there is no way to migrate all the data from runkeeper to fitbit.

Both of my apps are updated on android and my Charge 4 has the latest firmware. I hope this might be able to be resolved. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you in the Community! @SunsetRunner 

Thanks for the details provided and for trying to reconnect both account. Based on your description, your Charge 4 is still syncing to your account, so if you already tried to revoke the access as described here, I suggest you to contact them to report this syncing difficulty with your Fitbit account.

Hope to see you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes