Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa doesn't sync with strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I’ve just got the versa and I’m having difficulty with my runs automatically syncing with strava. I have downloaded the app, it shows Fitbit connected on strava. I I did a test jog this morning using the versa as a run activity. I got home but it hasn’t synced it to strava? Please can some advise?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject & Label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Runner81 do you see a map of your ruin in the Fitbit app?

Only GPS recorded activities will be sent to Strava. 

Best Answer

Hello @Rich_Laue. Welcome to the Forums @Runner81.

@Rich_Laue Thanks for being around to help! @Rich_Laue We'll be more than happy to help you figure out what is going on.

In addition to what @Rich_Laue mentioned, I'd like to ask if you are referring to the Strava App on your Fitbit or if it are referring to connecting the Strava app from your phone to your Fitbit account? That would let us better understand what might be happening.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi guys, thank you for taking the time to reply. I have got strava on the watch, but when I go for a run and use the Versa to track it, it does not sync automatically with strava when I finish the run. Do I need to do something differently in order for it to sync? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Runner81 the Strava app on your watch simply logs into your Strava account, this would be equivalent to your Strava app on your phone  

First thing we're need to look at is getting your Strava account linked up to your Fitbit account.

Once the two accounts are linked,  then a Fitbit Run recorded with GPS will get synced to your Strava account and should show up in the phones Strava app and the Strava app on the Versa.

Top link the two accounts,  let's go to Strava's setup instructions

After the above its setup then we need to log into Strava on the Versa.

In the list of installed apps on the Versa you will see a gear to the right, tap the gear and log into your Strava account.

Best Answer

Hello @Runner81 and @Rich_Laue.

I apologize for the delay in my response. @Rich_Laue Thanks for being around to help. @Runner81 Thank you for that clarification.

@Runner81 Please do follow the steps shared by @Rich_Laue, they should definitely help you resolve this situation and get the Strava information syncing to your Fitbit account.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes