Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Pulse 409 error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Virgin Pulse account to connect with my Fitbit through my employer. 

I had a previous employer Pulse account that was also connected. I no longer have access to that account, so I am unable to unlink those. Pulse is also saying there is nothing they can do on their side about that.

Is there a way that i can get this fixed, maybe even on the back end? Or do I have to just start a new Fitbit account and lose all of my information so I can connect it?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Myzeri. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Since, you don't have access to the Pulse account, you can leave the previous program from your Fitbit account.

Go to your online Dashboard > settings > scroll down to Fitbit Health Solutions and you'll get the program where you're participating you'll see two buttons: update and leave. Press the button to leave it and then ask your program administrator to send another invitation to your Fitbit account. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am experiencing this same issue. I do not have anything displaying in my Fitbit Health Solutions. All I want to do is be able to connect my Fitbit app to my new Virgin Pulse account to log my info there. How can I just have my current Fitbit connection to Virgin Pulse be removed so that I can set it back up under the new account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JTOkie Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned. Since your Virgin Pulse account isn't connected to Fitbit, you may want the Virgin Pulse administrator for further assistance. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue, not quite the same.  I worked for a company that utilizes Virgin Pulse.  I left the company in 2019 and returned 18 months later.  I'm not able to connect my Fitbit to Virgin Pulse and am getting the 409 error.  I've revoked access to Virgin Pulse on my Fitbit and tried to reconnect.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled both Virgin Pulse and Fitbit...  still nothing.  I've been trying for several days with no luck.  Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PMillion Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the detailed information shared. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting.The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes