Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WW app not syncing to FitBit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there! 

I have been trying to get the WeightWatchers app to sync with my FitBit versa for 6 months now. It used to work great, then suddenly stopped. I have tried reinstalling both apps, disconnecting and reconnecting via the WW app, and calling both FitBit and WW. 

Both companies refer me to the other company for help. So frustrating, but at least it's amusing, too.  😂 I have reviewed the WW's posts in this community and see that I might be advised to go ask WW. I will keep doing just that, but I'm also posting here - I am really, really hoping someone has found the answer and can help me!! 

Thanks in advance! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hi again!

Guess what?! I got it working!! If there's anyone experiencing here's how I fixed the issue:

1. Delete the FitBit app from your phone.

2. In the WW app, go Settings > Devices and disconnect your FitBit. 

3. Touch on the FitBit icon to reconnect.

4. You will directed to login with your FitBit user information.

5. Try syncing in the WW app! It worked for me, bizarrely! 

6. You can now reinstall the FitBit app, and it will still sync with WW. 

I hope this helps!

Best Answer

Thanks I'll try this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this and it didn't work for me.  I still have to sync manually.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I go into WW app and try to sync exercise activity that I have done, the activity is not reflected.  In the Fitbit app it does show exercise activity.

Anyone else having this issue.

Tziona
Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. I contacted customer support and they told me to contact WW. I didn’t have this problem with my Inspire.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been in contact with WW and they are working on the issue.  It worked fine until last Monday.  I have a Charge 5.

Tziona
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is just getting so old with WW not being compatible - they changed something September 1st and now it's broken

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it too - still no go.   I keep checking back here to see if anyone found a solution.   UGH

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @WaMBen, welcome to Community Forums. @LauraCushman It's good to see you.

Thank you sharing your experience, I appreciate it. This is the information shared between WW and Fitbit:

From Fitbit to WW:
  • Steps
  • Distance
  • Calories
From WW to Fitbit:
  • None

Also I'd recommend you check on this article, How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?Some users usually find it useful to unpair and then pair both apps again to refresh the performance, if you already have them paired.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue! I've deleted both apps and reinstalled them. I've unsynced and resynced them. My steps show in fitbit but not the WW app even though it says synced and the direct day/ time. Grrrrr!

Best Answer

WW is responsible for this link. 

The only thing we can recommend is to revoke access and set up. 

Other then this, you are best to contact WW

Best Answer

Hi there @Cvymila. Welcome to Community Forums. @Rich_Laue thanks for the support.

@Cvymila I appreciate the troubleshooting steps performed and that you shared your experience with the Community.

As mentioned you can try contacting the third party customer service for further assistance, as the steps provided did not work for you.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes