Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreen's balance rewards aren't synching

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Walgreen's balance rewards aren't syching for me since December 12. Anybody else experiencing that? I went in and checked my device settings from the Fit Bit end and it shows that the Walgreens.com app is approved to connect.

Any tips?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

With walgreens, you have a cap of 1000 or 2000 points a month (I forget which right now, but I'm thinking 1000).  After that, you won't see anything on the Walgreens site until next month.  I often max out in the middle of every month, and then nothing until the first day of the next month.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

With walgreens, you have a cap of 1000 or 2000 points a month (I forget which right now, but I'm thinking 1000).  After that, you won't see anything on the Walgreens site until next month.  I often max out in the middle of every month, and then nothing until the first day of the next month.

Best Answer

Yup it is 1000. Thanks for the info.

It is strange because I keep getting badges and notifications from Walgreens, but no more points until next month.

Best Answer

It seemed to me that the first month or two I got all kind of bonus points - a bonus for signing up, a bonus for linking a fit bit, a bonus for first time 1,2,3,5 miles in a day, etc... but then it quiets down..

Best Answer
0 Votes