Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Lifting Tracker - Gymaholic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Gymaholic has a push exercise to the Apple Watch so your workout routine is visible on the watch. It would be nice to have a customizable exercise routine option you can use to the Iconic/Versa, who wants to have to carry around a phone while at the gym.  This would be extremely helpful when trying to complete my routine assign by my personal trainer.  If not an option to create from scratch....at least an intergration with Gymaholic would be PERFECT! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SBryant.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to have a customizable exercise routine option on the device or an integration with Gymaholic. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are greatly appreciated. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes