Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Watchers App - Double counting Activity points & Steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I think my WW app is double counting, it is counting my steps and also counting my activity which is included in my steps! Has anyone experienced this? if so can you help!!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Apples2918, nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are experiencing troubles to with your points in Weight Watchers.

I've seen this concern before with Weight Watchers, since when you walk, your tracker will start reading automatically an exercise due to SmartTrack (If is available the model you have), or even when you logged an exercise directly on your Dashboard counting this as points, even when the steps are for the same activity. So WW will give you point for your steps and for your exercise.

However in this case, we do not have access to the points earned in WW, it would be recommendable to contact WW customer support for more details.

1. US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx.
  2. UK: 0345 3451500 or at uk.help@weightwatchers.co.uk.

See you around and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's 2020 and i am still having this issue. Activity classing as a separate event to my steps, even though my steps ARE my activity!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes