Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight data in MSP and Apple Health does not sync to Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I record my weight in a fitness program that sends this data to MSP and Apple Health. I have Fitbit and MSP linked. However, this data is not passed on to Fitbit app/web dashboard. FItbit webapp and mobile app both recieve other info (such as food/water from MSP).

I am using SyncSolver (both red and green) to sync data between Apple Health and my Fitbit. But weight data is not pulled from the Apple Health either.

Does anybody have any ideas how could I get the weight data from either MSP or Apple Health?

Moderator edit: Label and Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Cris_Grey.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the set up that you use.

In this case, given that these integrations are developed by third parties I'd recommend that you try getting in touch with them directly so that they can better confirm what information syncs to Fitbit from their end.

Feel free to let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Cris_Grey.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the set up that you use.

In this case, given that these integrations are developed by third parties I'd recommend that you try getting in touch with them directly so that they can better confirm what information syncs to Fitbit from their end.

Feel free to let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer